Sunday 27 October 2013

a skeleton OR a demon ?

Dear Diary,

 To boo or not to boo? It was a dilemma for me since many people think I `m too cute to spook but it`s my first Halloween in London, so why not give it a try? After all, I wanted it like crazy cause dressing up is my favorite part!



What is Halloween?  All Hallows' Eve, is a yearly celebration observed in a number of countries on October 31. According to many scholars, All Hallows' Eve is a Christian feastinitially influenced by Celtic harvest festivals.

What options do you have that day? Well, typical festive Halloween activities include trick-or-treating, attending costume parties, decorating, carving pumpkins into jack-o'-lanterns, lighting bonfires, apple bobbing, visiting haunted attractions, playing pranks, telling scary stories, and watching horror films.

 What did I do?  Yesterday, there was a Halloween party in Mayfair; my chance to scary people. Did I manage that? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I don a super stylist skirt and bra top, my fab leather boots but most was done with the make-up artistic flash that I came up with. The result was something between a skeleton and a demon.















                               That`s my trick or treat bag; everyone was scared and got no treats...




What products did I use?




Happy Halloween!
Hope to have a spooktacular Halloween!
Boo*,
Litsiana K.


                  Wearing: 
                Skirt, PRIMARK
               Bra Top, PRIMARK
               Leather Boots, PRIMARK
               Bag, CHANEL




                              

No comments:

Post a Comment