Monday 24 March 2014

Models for a day/Vanity Studios

Dear Diary,

Now, I know why people are waiting for Friday to come...
Friday is the day that you can go crazy, be anything but ordinary and do whatever you want!
Friday for me is just another great weekday during which I can be off schedule and enjoy every single minute of it.
Last Friday was awesome! I knew what was about to happen almost a week ago but still I was waiting impatiently for Friday to come. My sweet Balbina asked me a few days ago if I would like to join her to a prof shooting at a photography studio. At first, I was reluctant to say "yes" but second thoughts pushed me into saying "YES"....
It would be a shooting day with my kith, what`s better???
During the week, we hit a couple of stores in order to find fashionable clothes, spending hours trying them on. The fitting rooms? The place where there was a real meeting of minds.
 In the beginning, we were a lil bit disappointed because we couldn`t find what we were looking for but in the end, we went back home with lots of shopping bags crammed full of clothes, accessories, etc.
Finally, Friday came and we met up at Oxford Circus at 9.30a.m. going straight ahead to Vanity Studios.
Welcome drinks and finger food were provided. We merely drunk some juice; hunger was just a word.
We had experts do our nails, hair and make-up. The photographer came and in the meanwhile we were putting on our first outfit. Lights, camera,snaps, laughter and creativity were on!
Beauty saloon, 5 outfits, 5 different concepts in 4 hours! We were running like crazy from the one room to the changing rooms so as to manage to put on everything we were carrying with us....
Our first collaboration was beyond expectations and the result is more than rewarding!
Let the pictures tell what I can`t!


































 I wish I had more pics to show you! Of course, there were more but Balbina and I decided that these were the best to take and leave Vanity Studios filled with the best memories!
Our motto? "MODELS FOR A DAY!
Kiss Kiss,
Litsiana. K*

No comments:

Post a Comment