Thursday 24 July 2014

Draycott Place

Dear Diary,

Look what I found in my files....Some pics from the beginning of July... I had completely forgotten them until I accidentally flicked through them today. I was looking for some new ones so as to update you but then, I realised that not much happened in between this and the previous post.
As you can see, I`m not always in a constant wander around London. Sorry for giving you the wrong impression or perhaps, you might have misjudged me, huh?
Well, in my neighbourhood, there is this street which comprises brick-made houses and I really like it cause it`s different to any other nearby or even further away. The place is called 'DRAYCOTT PLACE' and there is one particular building which has traditional and neo-classical furnishings and attracts your attention in a sec; San Domenico House. Formerly known as Sloane Hotel until 2006, it`s a 5-star hotel, a small boutique hotel located just off Kings Road in Chelsea.










Write to you soon!
Cheers!
Litsiana K.


On me:
Shirt, Bershka
Leggings, Bershka
Shoes, Primark
Necklace, Primark
Bracelet, Primark
Shade, Ray-Ban
Lip-bag, Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment