Monday 21 July 2014

Summer on the island Part 3 /Brighton

Dear Diary,

One time is never enough when you are having the time of your summer life... 
Brighton here I come again!
I was looking forward to visiting Brighton again, cause not much happened in between my first and second visit.  As I gave you my promise, I did explore the town and you can`t imagine the beauty that is hidden in the picturesque streets and parks. Yet, I have not spent the amount of time wanted so as to have a proper look at the place since my mind and heart are at the beach near the breathtaking pier and wheel!
Well, a few things about Brighton as I didn`t say anything last time.
Brighton is a town ?!?!?!?!?!? and not a city as I thought so....Mmmmm! It`s on the south coast of Great Britain and it makes up to the half of the city and unitary authority of Brighton and Hove. It consists of a number of amazing landmarks such as the 'Royal Pavilion', 'Brighton Marine Palace and Pier', 'Brighton clocktower', the 'Brighton Wheel', the 'Grand Hotel' and the 'Brighton i360 observatory tower' which is expected to be finished in 2016.
More about these landmarks on the following posts.  
Till then, let the pics reveal the beauty of the town!
























Hope you are enjoying your summer vocation and getting tanned!
Kiss kiss, hug hug,
Litsiana K.


Wearing:
Top, PACHA/ River Island
Jean Shorts. LEVIS
Jean hat, Primark
Swimwear (top), Primark
Swimwear (bottom), Bershka
Trainer, Nike
Backpack, Primark
Shades, Playboy

No comments:

Post a Comment