Monday 29 December 2014

Xmas in London!

Dear Diary,

I am writing to you now from my hometown Thessaloniki, Greece. Yes, I came back for a couple of weeks leaving back, not just all the Christmas atmosphere in London but Sales as well.... Well, good for me and my wallet since I'm gonna save some money and spend quality time with my kin amd kith instead of shopping until dropping.... Materalistic stupid world we live in....
Anyways.
There are much more pictures from the Xmassy decorated London that I want to share with you...
Are you ready? Lean back on your comfy chair and start scrolling down...

Covent Garden in the morning


Xmas windows on OXFST and Regent Street









Plaza Mall on OXST

Baker street

Sloane Square



Piccadilly

Selfridges

Mayfair

Perer Jones/John Lewis







Harrods
















You might wonder how my home town looks like during the xmas holidays... Well, a mission that should be accomplished soon. I'll try my very best since not having your charger of your laptop (how damn is this?) makes blogposting extremely difficult...
Festive cheers loves!
See you in a bit!
<3,
Litsiana K.

No comments:

Post a Comment