Monday 31 August 2015

Happy 29!

Dear Diary,

I love summer and my favourite month is August!
On 12th August, it`s my birthday!
This year, I turned 29! 
Jeez, time flies away...
What matters is to have a life of no regrets!
Never regret anything coz at once it was exactly what you wanted!
If it`s good, it`s wonderful. If it`s bad it`s experience!
It`s good to learn from our mistakes but never regret, for the simple reason that nothing can be undone, changed or forgotten. So, we ought to take it as a lesson and move on!
Anyways.
I had an amazing bday escape in Akti Zografou, Chalkidiki with good friends!











In the end, we only regret the chances we didn`t take
So, confront life with no fear!
Till the next post, do make some wonderful memories!
Kisses and hugs,
Litsiana K.

On me:
Top, Models
Bottom, SOUSOU
Shades, Mark Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment