Friday 2 October 2015

LFW Day3/ Brewer Street/Soho

Dear Diary,

How are you? 
Today, it`s FriYAY! It`s been 5 days since I went back to work after my long, long, looong break and I couldn`t feel more useful! Working is so refreshing!
I have lots of new students; roughly 25 to each class so I will defo need some time to learn their names, hahaha. Among them, I do have some of my old students who wanted me to be their teacher again. Love them all!

Anyways, this blogpost is about LFW and Day3.
In my opinion, among the 3 outfits I was wearing during LFW, this one is 100% Litsiana! I can be in it 24/7. So simple and comfy but at the same time so fashionable and unique. It reminds me of a NY style. What do you think?











My dear fashionistas,
 you are all very well aware that people stare...
So make it worth their while!
Till next time, 
Loads of kisses!
Litsiana K.

One more time, I want to thank @londonportraits for the amazing pictures! He knows exactly what I want to be captured...

On me:
Faux fair, Vera&Lucy
Shirt, Fullah Sugah
Jeans, Primark
Shoes, Woodland
Shades, Dior
Bag, Victoria`s Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment