Monday 12 October 2015

LitsianaDoesIsleofWight/ Part 2

Dear Diary,

This is the last travel post regarding Portsmouth.
My Saturday was spent in Portsmouth but, on Sunday I decided to take the hovercraft and get me to the Isle of Wight  in just 10 minutes
I spent 4hours there exploring not the whole island of course, but a part of it; Ryde.
Ryde is a British seaside town and civil parish. It`s the most populous urban area on the island and it lies on the east-north coast.
To be frank, I didn`t like it that much. It was such a quiet place. This quiet that gradually makes you depressed. I wanted some noise pollution so I took the hover and went back for some last hustle and bustle before hopping on the train and return back to London. 






2nd longest pleasure pier in the UK

Peter Pan amusement park


Appley Tower





Back to Portsmouth

Domus Dei







You liked something, perfect!
You didn`t like something, perfect!
Have always in mind that the only source of knowledge is experience!

Have a lovely week, ppl!
Write to you soon!
Litsiana K.

No comments:

Post a Comment