Tuesday 15 December 2015

The jungle of my thoughts...

Dear Diary,

Xmas is coming and in 16 days 2015 will give its place to 2016....


How about having a throwback to last year and compare then with now?? haha.
It was sunny every single day, now isn`t not...
I was into platforms (lego), now am not... I am into more feminine and elegant footwear... 
I was a fedora hat sucker, now I prefer beanies...
My hair was super ombre, now it`s in my natural colour (!!!!) apart form the edges...
I loved and still love and I will always love fur coats...
I simple afore them  and cannot imagine a winter without me wearing them!

I love browsing through my old pics
BUT 
 I hate getting flashbacks from things I don`t want to remember...
SO
Some of them have already been deleted ( why should I keep them while I can erase them by merely pushing one button?!?!?) but, some others will forever stay coz they simply make me feel happy!









Looking back doesn`t mean you are stuck in the past...
It means that you are brave enough to confront the past and filter out....
Throw away what makes you feel sad and keep whatever makes you feel happy!
Also, you realise what is the best for you... and you have to go for it!

That`s all for today!
Hugs,
Litsiana K.

On me:
Faux Fur, Primark
Leather Pants, Karl Lagerfeld
Platforms, Primark
Fedora Hat, Vinatae
Bag, Calvin Klein 
Shades, TOMS

No comments:

Post a Comment