Wednesday 2 March 2016

LFW Day4/ Brewer str

Dear Diary,

Happy March!
Spring is around the corner!
Can we just skip spring and move on straight to summer??!?! 
Please!
I am always having this " I don`t want spring" mood. But, when the spring comes I like it. Lighter clothes, brighter colours, bare legs and every single day is closer to summer!
Oh, well.
 For the time being I want cold, some descent cold though so as to take the most out of my fur friends. I am a sucker for fur coats, beanies and whatever else help me fight over low temperatures. I never get enough of them.

Today`s post is about Day 4 of LFW.
I like this vintage dress that I found in my closet the other day.
What do you think?









The next post will be about my short visit to Amsterdam the past weekend.
Till then,
lots of kisses and hugs!
Litsiana K.

On me:
Coat, Vintage
Dress, Vintage
Hat, Primark
Over the knee boots, ZARA
Bag, Karl Lagerfeld 

2 comments:

  1. I love this dress too.
    And all the style u did with the boots and everything.
    It reminds me also to check my closet for dresses with more color..
    Love your blog. �� �� �� ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much my love!! A colourful dress is a must in our closet just as a black one.

    ReplyDelete