Wednesday 25 May 2016

Brighton

Dear Diary,

Was the weather unreal the past month? Or is it my idea?
Summer seemed that had come for sure in the city but, the today`s cold weather has made us rethink- this too good to be true- idea that crossed our minds...

About 3 weeks ago, I went to my happy place on this island, Brighton!
Brighton is my first summer destination the past 3 years and whenever I go there I never get enough of it! 
Every time I discover something new... And every time I stand in awe of its beauty!

No, I didn`t have my first splash. I wasn`t that brave I`m afraid. The water was iced cold. There were a few people and especially kids who really had some fun playing with the sea tho...










 



When the weather is that summary, wherever I go
 I get the most of it!
Oh,
It felt so damn good to be back in my bikini; had missed it a lot for the simple reason "life is better in a bikini"!
Need to go now, puppies!
Till next time!
Loads of kisses,
Litsiana

On me:
Jean Jacket, Levi`s
Swimsuit, Bershka
Fake leather shorts, H&M
Cap, H&M
Sneakers, Nike
Backpack, Moschino
Shades, Playboy

No comments:

Post a Comment