Sunday 23 October 2016

Wood Green

Dear Diary,

How fast did the weekend pass?
I think I got no rest at all.
Can we please repeat Saturday and Sunday? I wasn`t ready, haha!
They should be coming with a pause button, 
pff.

This week had been really intensive. 
I had lots of hour work plus I was feeling a bit unwell.
Normally, during the week I try to escape from my hectic schedule but, this week found me from home to work and vice versa.
Last week tho, half way to the weekend I went to Wood Green to run some errands and found this amazing house covered partly in ivy.

I took physical and mental pics that scream fall and make me so damn happy!
I love so much autumn
coz
autumnal walks are here to banish our post summer blues!












How was you weekend, loves?
Litsiana K.

On me:
Bomber Jacket, Primark
Top, River Island
Long shirt, Primark
Faux leather pants, H&M
Boots, River Island
Bag, Michael Kors
Shades, Toi & Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment